V-4 Submersible Pump
ADEN V-4 Submersible Borewell pump suitable for 4” borewell made with superior quality raw material, unique design to ensure best in-class performance with lowest operating cost and zero maintenance for years. Matchless and unique hydraulic design of bowl, impeller and diffuser put together construct the pump most energy efficient. Highly sophisticated engineering and State of the art manufacturing process results the world class quality and consistency.
Salient Features of V-4 Submersible Pumps :
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body.
- Specially designed for low voltage working.
- High electrical and mechanical efficiency.
- Higher heat dissipation.
- Dynamically balanced rotor and other rotating parts for uniform clearance.
- Specially designed bearing to withstand axial thurst loads.
- Designed for high voltage fluctuations.
- High efficiency, Low power consumption.
Application › Submersible Pumps :
- Drinking water supply, Domestic and community water supply
- Drip irrigation. Sprinkler irrigation and gardening.
- Housing-Complexes, Hospitals, High-rise buildings.
- Fire fighting, landscaping, Fountains, Service stations.
- De-watering of mines, Cooling water circulations and booster applications.
Product Specification :
- Working condition for head range 75 feet to 750 feet (Upto 228 Mtrs)
- Flow range up to 300 Lpm
- Available in Single Phase 0.5 HP to 3.0 HP (0.37 Kw to 2.2 Kw)
- Available in Three Phase 1.0 HP to 5.0 HP (0.75 Kw to 3.7 Kw)
Technical Specification :
|PARTICULARS||MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION|
|Motor Casing||Stainless steel|
|Bearing Bush||Leaded bronze|
|Motor Shaft||Stainless steel|
|Thrust Bearing||Stainless steel & Graphite carbon/teflon|
|Housing / Base||Cast Iron / Brass|
|Screws / Studs||Stainless steel|
|Impeller / Diffuser||Noryl GNF2 Technopolymer|
|Stage Casing||Noryl GNF2 Technopolymer|
|Pump Casing||Stainless steel|
|Pump Shaft||Stainless steel|
|Suction / Delivery||Cast Iron / Brass|